Wednesday, June 25, 2014

About Bloggers

Hello ,  This is Sharanya . I am interested in cooking from my school days. I used to watch all the cookery shows. Till now i was having 6 diaries full of recipes which were hand written by me by watching various cookery shows. 

   I want to keep all those recipes in  online format , so  I decided to start this blog along with my sister Anuvarshini. She gives innovative ideas to recipes and helps me in cooking . 

    I started this blog in my name , even though she a contributor  and backbone of this blog.She  was a Master in Business Administration.
 I am a physiotherapist by profession , still my interest towards cooking  growing everyday.

  In our blog , you can find , traditional recipes mostly of kongunadu as we belong to this region , North Indian , International , Baked recipes  especially Eggless ones.

   Hope you all like our blog and support us in our journey in this blog world. Enjoy this feast of kongu recipe...........




2 comments:

  1. You are amazing Sara, with all the wonderful traditional recipe. wonderful blog. regards jong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about you dear :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT.