Monday, October 22, 2012

Mini uthappam chaat



   This chaat will be healthy and easy to make . I had this when I was making vegetable uthappam today. It tasted great .
My mom and dad enjoyed having it.
Requirements :
Dosa batter – 1 cup
Onion ( chopped ) – ½ cup
Green chilly  - 2
Green chutney  - as required
Sweet chutney – as required
Sev  - as required
Grated carrot – 1 tbs
 Chaat masala – 1 tsp




Method :
In the dosa batter mix onion , chilly and carrot.
Heat the griddle and pour a small spoon of batter and spread into mini uthappam.
Cook on both sides .
Serving :
Place the uthappam on serving plate , spread sweet chutney and green chutney on top.
Sprinkle chopped onion , sev and chaat masala on top.
Ready to serve.

1 comment:

  1. My husband loves Uttapam.. will try this out.. Thanks for sending for my event..
    Ongoing Event + Giveaway: Mission Street Food

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT.